Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Font Request

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FireKracker

FireKracker

• Members
  • 484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 27 April 2007 - 05:45 AM

Hey guys, as the title says I'm looking for a dingbat font that has applesque look similar to the images used in the recent ipod ads. I know you can create silhouettes within Photoshop/PSP but for quickness I was hoping there would be a font preferably a dingbat that would work.

Oh yeah, the font has to be free!!

I'm looking for similar example as these I'm particually interested in "dancebats" and "subeve" or here the examples of "brick lane" and "liverpool street".

Edited by FireKracker, 27 April 2007 - 05:46 AM.

If all else fails, hit the reset button.
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 AM

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:34 AM

Hi FireKracker.
Might want to look at searchfreefonts (extensive). Use the "Free Fonts" alphabet in the upper right corner, then click through the pages. "Babe-alicious" is one you may be interested in and is at the bottom of the page here. I've noticed various animals, aliens, etc, but would take hours to go through them all. They are direct downloads and free.

#3 bdfinally

bdfinally

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:38 AM

Best one stop site i've seen

http://www.dingbats-uk.org.uk/mvdl/dinglinks1.html

#4 FireKracker

FireKracker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:10 PM

Cheers for the links people, I have since now completed the design if you want to have a look click here. The font/dingbat I used was called 'ihminen' and can been seen here.
If all else fails, hit the reset button.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users