Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus Alert: Windows Detected The Win32/nuwar.n!sys Virus On Your Computer

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Juiceboxx

Juiceboxx

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 AM

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:56 PM

Well, this isn't how I make most of my introductions on forums, but I'm in need of help. It started when my computer restarted one day for no reason and when I logged on to my account, I did an error report. Here were the results:

Virus alert: Windows detected the Win32/Nuwar.N!sys virus on your computer

This problem was caused by Win32/Nuwar.N!sys, a known computer virus.

Win32/Nuwar.N!sys is also known by the following names:

Win32/Vxidl.B
Troj/Dorf-Fam
Trojan.Peacomm
TROJ_SMALL.EDW

It suggested that I download Windows Live OneCare to remove the virus, and I did so, but after attempting to install/download the program, it wouldn't work (I think it was because of my unstable Internet connection, but when I made sure the Internet was working properly, the link wouldn't let me download the trial again). I have an older version of Norton AntiVirus, which after selecting from the list of programs takes forever to open. Once it begins scanning (after waiting forever for the scan to begin as well), the computer restarts soon into the scan.

I checked Norton AntiVirus Quarantine, and this is what I saw:

File Name: UUBkTGowVXlxNVlBQUVod1NkUQ[1].wmf (*Note: I don't know how to find this file on my computer. Yeah, I'm a PC newbie.)
Threat Name: Download.Trojan
Original Location: C:\Documents and Settings\Chris.YOUR-BDED53B550.009\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LDB6OBU3

User: SYSTEM
Computer: YOUR-BDED53B550
Domain: MSHOME

Characteristics: Memory Resident, Size Stealth, Full Stealth, Triggered Event, Encrypting, Polymorphic

Now from what I understand of Quarantines, this should prevent the problem from getting bigger, but my computer still restarts at times, and although I'm sure it must happen when I activate something that triggers the virus, I can't figure out what. Now recently, I've tried to download more programs/AntiViruses but when I try it says my current security settings do not allow the program to be downloaded.

I don't know if I posted too much unnecessary information or not, but I tried not to forget anything. If I did, I'll post it as soon as I remember. Any help would be greatly appreciated, seeing as how I intended to join this site to gain information regarding computer basics, not getting rid of a virus. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,395 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 AM

Posted 26 April 2007 - 06:17 PM

The best way to get the info needed to diagnose your problem is to post a Hijack This log.

Post a Hijack This log in the Hijack This Forum by following the directions in the link below. DO NOT post the log in this forum.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 PM

Posted 27 April 2007 - 02:43 AM

If you choose to do so, please do not make any changes to your system after you have posted a HiJackThis log, not here but in the appropiate forum.

#4 Juiceboxx

Juiceboxx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:06 PM

A question - does working in Safe Mode prevent you from going on the Internet. And now that's the only way I can log in without the computer restarting.

#5 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,395 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:15 PM

Choose "safe mode with networking" and see if you can get on the net.
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#6 Juiceboxx

Juiceboxx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2007 - 05:23 PM

Thanks. I lurked around the forums at my cousins and found that out. I'll try HJT soon.

One last problem is that my computer often requests that I send an error report for both cent.exe and pdp.exe and I have no clue what those are. Will HJT solve that too?

#7 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,395 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2007 - 05:28 PM

They are both bad. Malware. Storm worm is one. The other a downloader Trojan. The Hijack This Crew will get you malware free if it is at all possible. You will be in good hands.

#8 Juiceboxx

Juiceboxx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:44 PM

I'm not sure if I should ask this question here, but during the HJT process, I'm supposed to download a program from Ad-Ware, but when I click the link to download, it simply states "your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded."

Any help would be appreciated.

#9 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,395 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:09 PM

Do as much of the prep that you can. You are using an administrative account, right?

#10 Juiceboxx

Juiceboxx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:11 PM

I am, although I'm using Safe Mode. I doubt that matters, though. And at the moment I'm scanning my computer with BitDefender, the first virus scan that I have been able to run for a while (seven viruses found, thirty-three files infected, none disinfected but thirty-two files have been deleted).

Best news I've had PC-wise for a couple of weeks now.

#11 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,395 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:18 PM

Try to do the Hijack This scan in regular mode. More bad stuff will show up that way. After you have saved Hijack This to your computer, right click on the .exe file and choose to rename it something like "Myscan". You can change the ".exe" to .dat. That will lessen the chance of the malware blocking you from running Hijack This. Maybe Bit Defender has given you enough relief to do that.

#12 Juiceboxx

Juiceboxx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:03 PM

I'm back, and still unable to do anything. Here's what happened since the last time I was here.

I started the HJT process with all that I could do (cleaning my temporary files & the rest of those and two online scans [BitDefender and the Trend Micro scan]). But I am still unable to download the HJT program or complete any of the other Virus Scan programs due to "your current security settings not allowing this file to be downloaded." Anyways, if this helps here are the results of my virus scans:

BitDefender
BitDefender Online Scanner

Scan report generated at: Mon, Apr 30, 2007 - 22:07:44

Scan path: A:\;C:\;D:\;

Statistics

Time
01:53:55

Files

Folders

Boot Sectors

Archives

Packed Files

Results

Identified Viruses

Infected Files

Suspect Files

Warnings

Disinfected

Deleted Files

Engines Info

Virus Definitions

Engine build
AVCORE v1.0 (build 2397) (i386) (Feb 8 2007 14:24:08)

Scan plugins

Archive plugins

Unpack plugins

E-mail plugins

System plugins

Scan Settings

First Action
Disinfect

Second Action
Delete

Heuristics
Yes

Enable Warnings
Yes

Scanned Extensions
*;

Exclude Extensions

Scan Emails
Yes

Scan Archives
Yes

Scan Packed
Yes

Scan Files
Yes

Scan Boot
Yes

Scanned File
Status

C:\cp1467.nls
Infected with: Trojan.Spamtool.Z

Disinfection failed

Delete failed

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\cnte-dhncgts.jar-7106fa91-2a72c6fa.zip=>BnnnnBaa.class
Infected with: Java.Trojan.Exploit.Bytverify

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\cnte-dhncgts.jar-7106fa91-2a72c6fa.zip=>BnnnnBaa.class
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\cnte-dhncgts.jar-7106fa91-2a72c6fa.zip
Updated

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\cnte-dhncgts.jar-7106fa91-2a72c6fa.zip=>Dnnny.class
Infected with: Java.Trojan.Exploit.Bytverify

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\cnte-dhncgts.jar-7106fa91-2a72c6fa.zip=>Dnnny.class
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\cnte-dhncgts.jar-7106fa91-2a72c6fa.zip
Updated

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0IN6OR4L\cent[1].exe
Infected with: MemScan:Trojan.Peed.MD

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0IN6OR4L\cent[1].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\70SQC74M\cent[1].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\70SQC74M\cent[1].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\70SQC74M\cent[2].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\70SQC74M\cent[2].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\70SQC74M\cent[3].exe
Infected with: Trojan.Peed.NC

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\70SQC74M\cent[3].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CXIITFV5\3ti[1].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CXIITFV5\3ti[1].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CXIITFV5\pdp[1].exe
Infected with: Trojan.Peed.Gen

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CXIITFV5\pdp[1].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CXIITFV5\pdp[2].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CXIITFV5\pdp[2].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CXIITFV5\pdp[3].exe
Infected with: MemScan:Trojan.Peed.LZ

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CXIITFV5\pdp[3].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CXIITFV5\pdp[4].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CXIITFV5\pdp[4].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\INI7VSN6\cent[1].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\INI7VSN6\cent[1].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[1].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[1].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[2].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[2].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[3].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[3].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[4].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[4].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[5].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[5].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[6].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KLA0QFK5\cent[6].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RPI0E98E\cent[1].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RPI0E98E\cent[1].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RPI0E98E\cent[2].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RPI0E98E\cent[2].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\cent[1].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\cent[1].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\cent[2].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\cent[2].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\cent[3].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\cent[3].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\cent[4].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\cent[4].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\pdp[1].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\pdp[1].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\pdp[2].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\pdp[2].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\pdp[3].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\pdp[3].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\pdp[4].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\pdp[4].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\pdp[5].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SO0NET2P\pdp[5].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZT0PJED9\cent[1].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZT0PJED9\cent[1].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZT0PJED9\cent[2].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZT0PJED9\cent[2].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WJ3KWYFG\mmviewer_101[1].cab
Infected with: Trojan.Downloader.Agent.CU

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WJ3KWYFG\mmviewer_101[1].cab
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\Simone.YOUR-BDED53B550.001\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8M01W3AT\popup[1].htm
Infected with: Trojan.Clicker.AC

C:\Documents and Settings\Simone.YOUR-BDED53B550.001\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8M01W3AT\popup[1].htm
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\Simone.YOUR-BDED53B550.003\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHEVKDYB\popup[1].htm
Infected with: Trojan.Clicker.AC

C:\Documents and Settings\Simone.YOUR-BDED53B550.003\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHEVKDYB\popup[1].htm
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\Simone.YOUR-BDED53B550.004\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL02A4YN\pdp[1].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Simone.YOUR-BDED53B550.004\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GL02A4YN\pdp[1].exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0CAB45B6.wmf=>(Quarantine-2)
Infected with: Exploit.Win32.WMF-PFV

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0075760.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0075760.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0075761.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0075761.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0075766.sys
Infected with: Trojan.Peed.KV

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0075766.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0076762.sys
Infected with: Trojan.Peed.MD

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0076762.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0076767.sys
Infected with: Backdoor.Hacdef.H

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0076767.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0077776.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0077776.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

#13 Juiceboxx

Juiceboxx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:06 PM

CONTINUED BITDEFENDER REPORT

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0077777.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0077777.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0077778.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0077778.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0077779.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0077779.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0077782.exe
Infected with: Trojan.Vqten.B

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0077782.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0078783.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0078783.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0078784.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0078784.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0078786.exe
Infected with: GenPack:Trojan.Peed.NG

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0078786.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0078790.exe
Infected with: Trojan.Dropper.Agent.BDY

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP693\A0078790.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0078795.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0078795.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0078810.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0078810.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0078811.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0078811.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0078812.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0078812.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0078813.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0078813.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0079804.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0079804.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0079805.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP694\A0079805.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP695\A0079807.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP695\A0079807.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP696\A0079818.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP696\A0079818.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP696\A0079831.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP696\A0079831.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP696\A0079832.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP696\A0079832.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP696\A0081821.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP696\A0081821.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP696\A0083821.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP696\A0083821.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP700\A0085905.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP700\A0085905.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0085936.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0085936.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0085966.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0085966.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0086966.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0086966.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0087970.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0087970.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0088977.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0088977.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0089038.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0089038.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0089039.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0089039.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0089043.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0089043.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0089053.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP701\A0089053.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP702\A0092970.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP702\A0092970.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0092978.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0092978.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0092986.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0092986.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0092987.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0092987.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0092988.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0092988.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0092989.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0092989.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0093981.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP703\A0093981.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP704\A0093990.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP704\A0093990.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP704\A0093999.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP704\A0093999.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP704\A0094001.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP704\A0094001.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP705\A0094016.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP705\A0094016.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP705\A0094026.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP705\A0094026.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP705\A0094027.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP705\A0094027.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP705\A0094033.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP705\A0094033.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP705\A0094041.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP705\A0094041.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP706\A0094050.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP706\A0094050.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP706\A0094061.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP706\A0094061.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP706\A0094062.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP706\A0094062.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP707\A0094065.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP707\A0094065.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP708\A0094082.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP708\A0094082.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

#14 Juiceboxx

Juiceboxx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:08 PM

CONTINUED BITDEFENDER REPORT

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP708\A0095085.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP708\A0095085.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0095100.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0095100.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0095110.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0095110.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0095111.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0095111.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0096125.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0096125.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0096133.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0096133.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0096134.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0096134.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0096144.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0096144.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0096148.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP709\A0096148.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP710\A0096158.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP710\A0096158.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP711\A0096170.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP711\A0096170.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP711\A0097173.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP711\A0097173.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP712\A0098178.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP712\A0098178.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP712\A0101183.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP712\A0101183.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP712\A0102191.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP712\A0102191.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP713\A0102193.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP713\A0102193.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP713\A0102203.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP713\A0102203.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP713\A0102214.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP713\A0102214.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP716\A0102224.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP716\A0102224.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP717\A0102235.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP717\A0102235.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP717\A0103230.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP717\A0103230.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP717\A0103231.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP717\A0103231.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP717\A0105227.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP717\A0105227.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0107237.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0107237.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0107240.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0107240.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0107241.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0107241.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0107245.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0107245.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0108229.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0108229.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0108244.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP718\A0108244.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP719\A0110249.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP719\A0110249.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP719\A0113249.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP719\A0113249.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP720\A0113258.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP720\A0113258.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0114270.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0114270.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0114280.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0114280.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0114293.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0114293.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0114294.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0114294.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0114298.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0114298.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0115281.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP721\A0115281.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP723\A0115286.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP723\A0115286.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP723\A0117289.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP723\A0117289.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP723\A0120293.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP723\A0120293.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP723\A0127293.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP723\A0127293.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP723\A0130300.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP723\A0130300.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP724\A0130305.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP724\A0130305.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP725\A0133311.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP725\A0133311.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP725\A0133312.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP725\A0133312.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP725\A0133329.sys

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP725\A0133329.sys
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP725\A0133336.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{0D5E2F17-5A52-485F-B65A-3CE32603C2A3}\RP725\A0133336.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\3ti.exe

Disinfection failed

Deleted

FINAL BITDEFENDER REPORT

C:\WINDOWS\cent.exe
Infected with: Trojan.Peed.MZ

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\comdlg64.dll
Infected with: Trojan.Looksky.A

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\pdp.exe

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\3ti.exe

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\3ti.exe.exe

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\agtvb.dll
Infected with: Trojan.Vqten.A

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ajays.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\alhglrq.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\calikjd.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cent.exe

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cjequer.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctkhqtvnc.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cvy.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhe.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\dzbxyzcufut.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\e.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ehfooxrya.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\etz.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\fgo.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\fgwlnvr.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\fjalnnn.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\fnofk.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\fvsfx.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\gcy.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\gow.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\hnjydnzxrlj.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipuvnjlrz.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\iskcrah.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\jdhkdlikacj.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\jrxrbhpurcuft.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\jsdgyzjpxreaq.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\juvgx.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\kdopkbz.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmpld.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\kraquel.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\kzcqhbnxpga.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\l.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lau.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\m.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\mphfsqupl.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\mrujz.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdndr.pif
Infected with: Backdoor.Hacdef.GY

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\n.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nuzhyodahqs.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\pdp.exe.exe

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvp32_2.dll
Infected with: Trojan.Peed.GX

Disinfection failed

Delete failed

C:\WINDOWS\system32\sffncaf.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\smt.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsvv.exe
Infected with: Trojan.Downloader.Tibs.GWE

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\t.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ube.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\uitzu.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\uyw.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\v.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\vgkcu.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdwowid.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wincom32.sys

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wtv.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\xpcxqrik.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ybisjqhhhthiu.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\zauagwx.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\zbrwbobeahexp.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\zcavgciueek.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\zup.exe.exe
Infected with: GenPack:Trojan.Peed.GZ

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\system32\zys.dll

Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\WINDOWS\winsock64.dll
Infected with: Trojan.Proxy.CE

Disinfection failed

Deleted

#15 Juiceboxx

Juiceboxx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:27 PM

Sorry for the gigantic report, but I posted everything in case it was useful.

Here's my Trend Micro Housecall 6.5 report, but they're just screen captures, so this post isn't going to be quite as long. Sorry for the multiple posts, mods.

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/7656/tr...usecall1fb9.png
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/8598/tr...usecall2rb9.png
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/2305/tr...usecall3qf9.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users