Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Stimon Has Caused An Error In Kernel 32. Dll... Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cheryl B

Cheryl B

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:44 PM

[font=Georgia]
[size=4]

Hi, everybody...

I am pulling my hair out over this. I've been loading photos from my camera into my laptop via a usb port and the same cable for six years. A few weeks ago, I started getting the message in the topic title. I can't fix it. I've contacted the maker of the camera, I've gone to support sites online. I've searched for software (like Registry Cleaners) that make big claims, and I've even bought THREE of them as of today... I have no more ideas.

Is there any computer geeks out there who can come to my rescue? I'm a Photographer and this is really putting a crimp in my style.

I'll be praying,

Cheryl B

:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gavinseabrook

gavinseabrook

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 AM

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:28 PM

Well the program Stimon is a windows made exe that helps control the flow from scanners, cameras, etc. I would first try going to the windows update page and see if any hotfixes solve this delema. You might also want to check your event viewer (Start>Control Panel>Administrative tools>Event Viewer) and look under the "System" area for any errors related to that. They should be in cronological order, so you can pinpoint it the second the error comes up. If any entries are found post them here. Be sure to include the following:

EVENT ID
SOURCE
DESCRIPTION

of the events.

Gavin Seabrook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users