Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Exchange 2003 Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hsdpcrepair

hsdpcrepair

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 AM

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:04 PM

I recently was running out of space for the user profiles/folders on the smaller HD so I used Xcopy in dos to move all user profiles to a new bigger hd (according to a Microsoft article that I used and will serch for again and post it here). Now, when I add a new user on 2k3 sbs server (with all updates), then I try to add them to Outlook 2k3 and it says, cannot find the exchanger server, or exchange server is unavailable. It will not put a line under the new user accounts name. All other user accounts work and there is no problems sending and recieving email. But now this company has a few new employees and need more users. They have 30 user licenses and only use 20 of them. I left the exchange folder on the original drive and havent attempted to move that to the new bigger drive yet. Why would all of the existing user accounts find the exchange server in outlook but new users cannot????

Edited by hsdpcrepair, 25 April 2007 - 10:27 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users