Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dtilt

dtilt

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:27 PM

can anyone tell me if you can install Outlook AFTER you have used and installed Outlook Express as your main email system without having conflicts with your other email accounts or loosing information from Express.

I have tried doing this years before and have always had major conflicts. Since Outlook wants to control all your email accounts (such as Yahoo) some of your emails go to that account or cannot get through.

I just want to know before I try it. I would like all the email information to work as it does now but be able to use Outlook instead of Outlook Express to do everything and add the additional features, but I do not want to have to uninstall and have to call my provider to help me which has happened to me before.

If anyone has had this experience or knows how it would work I would really like to hear about it.

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users