Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Broken Link

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chaunsey

chaunsey

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 PM

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:17 PM

WinPFind.zip Link to down load this file not working. How can I get this file?

thanks,
chaunsey714

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,595 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 PM

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:36 AM

Hi chaunsey,

I've moved your topic out of the logs forum since it has nothing to do as of yet with HijackThis.

WinPFind is still a work in progress and not meant for release to the general public as of yet. There are some compatibility issues with various operating systems and some features may not work. This tool is meant to be used only when recommended by someone on the HJT Team and under their guidance as they know what to look out for.

I'll ask tool creator and BC moderator OldTimer to confirm this.

If you are wanting assitance with malware removal, please start another new topic in the logs forum and post a HijackThis log to start out. If that is the case please click on the following link and follow all the relevant instructions for precleaning and getting a log posted:

Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log

Please confirm that you have run the required cleanup steps.

If you have some other reason for wanting a copy of WinPfind please let us know.

The thing about people

is they change

when they walk away.--Mipso

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users