Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pestcapture Not Allowing Me On Internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lprdlvr

lprdlvr

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 AM

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:52 PM

My boyfriend's laptop has been infected with Pestcapture. He has just recently bought the CA suite with the anti-virus, spyware software. It has been installed, but still will not remove this Pestcapture. He can't even gain access to the internet now. I have the names of several programs that say they can remove this Pestcapture, but without internet access, he can't download them. He goes to Uninstall programs, but it gives him a message that "access has been denied" when he clicks on the Uninstall button. I'm wondering if someone could possibly give me manual removal help??!! Please??!! Thank you so much!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:10 PM

Hi lprdlvr,

Sorry for the long delay, this forum is really busy. Could you let me know if this has been resolved yet or not? If not, I need to know if you and your boyfriend do or don't have a floppy or USB flash type drive that you can transfer files with. If nothing else a CD burner. It is simply too complex to give out manual instructions blindly and he most likely has other infections present that need to be dealt with. You really need to download files to your computer and transfer them over to his. Let me know. :thumbsup:

The thing about people

is they change

when they walk away.--Mipso

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users