Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which Graphics Card Is Better: X1700se Or 7500le?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 johnlovesmoney

johnlovesmoney

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:54 PM

which graphics card is better: the 512MB ATI RADEON x1700se or the 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 7500le?
thanks,
john :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 i have no name

i have no name

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:06 PM

I would say that the ATI RADEON x1700se would be a better choice, in my opinion, but it's really up to the person who would get the card and what they would need to do with it.
My system specs
Small chip that goes fast some spinning things a case, a mouse, and a keyboard and a wonderful rectanlge box of colors.

#3 johnlovesmoney

johnlovesmoney
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:59 PM

how about an opinion on which one would be better for an hp media center pc for someone that would watch tv on it, and would want the best possible picture out of it?

#4 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:23 PM

I would have to agree that the ATI is a little bit better, however, I always like to bring up the point that the manfacturers power supply is probably not big enough to handle a graphics card of those specifications.

In all the HPs that I have repaired or worked on the largest power supply that I have ever seen is 305 watts, and most graphics cards require 350 or even more.
The name says it all -- 59 and holding permanently

**WARNING** Links I provide might cause brain damage

#5 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:58 PM

Don't get the Le as it will use up some of your system's total ram! Anyways i believe that ATI x1700 is better.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users