Welcome to the BleepingComputer HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum the-virus-adoption-agency
You’ve got AVG7 Antivirus
and Sophos Antivirus
Not a good idea to have more than one antivirus program installed on your computer.
Each program may interpret the actions of the other as viral, therefore giving you false virus warnings about virus-related activities.
It could also lead to system slowdowns and other problems within the operating system,due to the two conflicting with each other.
You should uninstall one or the other as soon as possible,then restart your pc.
and save it to your desktop.http://downloads.andymanchesta.com/RemovalTools/SDFix.zip
Please then reboot your computer into Safe Mode by doing the following :
* Restart your computer
* After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
* Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu with options should appear;
* Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press "Enter".
* Choose your usual account.
* In Safe Mode, right click the SDFix.zip folder and choose Extract All,
* Open the extracted folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
* Type Y to begin the script.
* It will remove the Trojan Services then make some repairs to the registry and prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
* Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
* Your system will take longer that normal to restart as the fixtool will be running and removing files.
* When the desktop loads the Fixtool will complete the removal and display Finished, then press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
* Finally open the SDFix folder on your desktop and copy and paste the contents of the results file Report.txt into your next reply.
* Also post a new Hijackthis log directly into this topic,please don't post your replies as attachments,thanks.