Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 haase78

haase78

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 21 April 2007 - 12:34 PM

Hello all,

Lets see what should ya'll know about me? I am fairly new to the whole computer geek franchise lol. I work for a Non-Profit Mental Health/Substance Abuse facility. I just got transferred to our IT department in January I am the software administrator for our clinical/billing software. I also manage all of our state reporting softwares and fill in with support when needed. About the only formal train I have had was from our software company everything else I've learned on my own.

I've always been very interested in computers and how they work. I was a computer major for a while at our local community collage. I want to start teaching my self some programming languages and dig a little deeper into support issues. When I came across this site it looked like a good place to be able to ask questions and get help.

Well that's pretty much for me.

Haase78 :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Umbrella

Umbrella

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 PM

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:18 PM

Hello, Haase78!

Welcome to Bleeping Computer :thumbsup:
I hope you find what you are looking for here.
--Even if I were reborn a thousand times it would not be enough to experience the world. Life is beautiful--

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 PM

Posted 21 April 2007 - 06:09 PM

Hello, haase78.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please take the time to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will probably answer them.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There's a lot of very useful information, in there.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 mz30

mz30

• Members
  • 828 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 AM

Posted 21 April 2007 - 06:17 PM

:thumbsup: welcome to bc haase78
enjoy your time in this gret forum :flowers:
god my head hurts.
if you don't ask ,you don't know

Posted Image

#5 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 PM

Posted 21 April 2007 - 10:55 PM

Welcome aboard haase78!

Enjoy the forums!

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users