Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video Problems - ATI

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 buckmoney

buckmoney

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 13 January 2005 - 05:32 AM

ok im going to start off with my system specs first i got a ato x800 xt 1 gig corsair ram 3 ghz processor and a ECS Elitegroup 648fx-a motherboard.

now i will start off with the problems i am having first of all my computer restarts out of no where sometimes which it does alot and then i send a error report and the error report says its a device driver the thing i think is causing this is the drivers but something is wrong here check out these screenshots http://www.picsplace.to/5/0341/Shot1.JPG doy you see the red circle circling the 2 unknown devices yea thats my problem but the other 2 things in the screenshot i havnt installed drivers for bc im lazy and wanted to post this as soon as i could bc its getting very annoying and i need help fast k now check out this screenshot when i double click the unknown devices http://www.picsplace.to/5/0341/Shot2.JPGsee the problem is i have my video drivers up to date from ati catalyst 4.12 plus i got agp drivers for my motherboard installed too so whats going on here why is it saying unknown devices on my x800?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 AM

Posted 15 January 2005 - 06:07 PM

I dont see it saying the unknown devices are related to x800. They may be related to the sound card drivers. I would udpate all the drivers and if those still do not disappear, then delete them and see what they come up as after you reboot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users