Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Freezes, Crashes, Slows Down, Etc.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lp_Lauj

Lp_Lauj

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:15 AM

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:43 AM

///Sorry If this is in the wrong category or what so ever, Im new.

///I dont know whats wrong with my computer anymore. I jus recently restored everything as how it is when i jus got it.

Suddenly It jus start having crashes and the screen jus freezes where you can't really do anything except for ctrl+alt +delete, but that works somtime only, many of the times it jus freezes and no matter what you do it wont budge at all, it jus freezes and you have to hold the main power button to shut it off. Which messes the computer up. I dont really want to have to do that. :trumpet:
It's like happening all over again.

I have done viruses sacn, viruses update, used spy hunter and deleted cookies, disk defragment, disk clean up, deleted internet cache, and cookies, Etc. Registry cleaner, tried it all, stil has problems.

////The other day I read about cleaning my computer and I took everything out and dust it off. Now the fan is blowing good and everything inside it seems pretty clean.

I jus updated my computer and download the internet explorer 7 and it freakn messes up on me, it keep sayin send error, report error, so retared. :flowers:

/////Everytime I burn data disk and convert movies and while its burning the disk pops out of the drive and say that its not ready to burn. So It jus wasted my disk. I wasted about 30 disks already and Im gettin tire of it.

////My computer isn't able to read icons or whatever. I thought it was because I dont have the neccessary program, but I installed about five program to read files and stuff and it still has the same problems.

Here's how it looks like http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/Lp_Lauj/CRAP.jpg

My computer is real slow and I did viruse scan and can't seem to find any virus at all. :inlove: :cool: :thumbsup: :) :P

Needs help Please.

Edited by Lp_Lauj, 19 April 2007 - 03:20 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 AM

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:57 AM

Ok first let me welocme you to Bleeping Computer. If you would do me a favor and not type with all capital letters. It is considered screaming or yelling and besides it is hard on the eyes. Thanks.

Check the event Viewer for error messages. How To Use Event Viewer. Only post the errors that happened in the last 24 hours, and not the entire log.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 Lp_Lauj

Lp_Lauj
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:04 PM

Oh, Thanks alot!

Should I start a new topic or where should i put up the error messages?

#4 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:06 PM

No you should keep them here. When we clear this problem up you can start a new topic with a new question. Either a different problem or just seekiing advise.

#5 Lp_Lauj

Lp_Lauj
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:33 PM

Theres alot of errors but heres one of them.

Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 7.0.6000.16414, faulting module nview.dll, version 6.14.1.4303, fault address 0x0001bd91.

#6 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:48 PM

Do you have your Windows disks? If you do you can run the sfc utility.
Simply go to Start then Run. Type in sfc /scannow and press enter. When prompted insert the Windows CD into the drive. This utility should replace damaged file with good files from the CD.

Edited by acklan, 19 April 2007 - 12:48 PM.

#7 Lp_Lauj

Lp_Lauj
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:53 PM

I dont have a windows disk, but after I ran the sfc /scannow nothing happens. Do I really need this window disk?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users