Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Direct X!help Pls Wan Died Liao

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 knightkiller

knightkiller

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 AM

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:59 AM

when i wan open a game(all game),a error popup say game was unable to initialize direct x and pls ensure me have direct x 8.1 or newer installed and that your display driver are current........open regedit also say no proplem..althought me reinstall direct x also no use..still same proplem

Edited by knightkiller, 19 April 2007 - 10:04 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:23 AM

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:04 PM

Hello,

What graphics card do you have?
What version of dirextx are you running?

Click start go to run type dxdiag when the window comes up, run the tests and try and enable as much as possible.

Hope this helps
Regards,

Alan.

#3 knightkiller

knightkiller
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:06 AM

directx 9.0c.(4.09.0000.0904).how to check graphic card is wat version?i onli knowis my direct draw,direct 3d ,agp texture accerletion not funtion!i reformat several time di!!i also try add new hardware in the control panel aslo cannot!should i throw the pc?

Edited by knightkiller, 20 April 2007 - 12:08 AM.

#4 knightkiller

knightkiller
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:13 AM

i forget one thing ..is my computer is after reformat cannot use direct x..before reformat can use..what should i do?for sound also..i can't hear any voice from my speaker althought my speaker have no proplem!!help me pls!!i am a noob in computer

Edited by knightkiller, 20 April 2007 - 12:20 AM.

#5 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2007 - 06:46 AM

If you right click on my computer select properties click the hardware tab and select device manager. on the window that has opened, select display adapters. this will tell you what graphics card you have. also are there any conflicts in device manager?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.mspx download the latest version available. then restart the system.
Regards,

Alan.

#6 knightkiller

knightkiller
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:56 AM

tq for all who try to help me. my friend has help me settle my proplem liao tq.help me delete this topic pls.thank

#7 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:32 PM

Could you tell us how the problem was fixed so that it can help others with similar problems.
Regards,

Alan.

#8 knightkiller

knightkiller
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:35 AM

tell me how to upload file 1st!so i can upload help them

#9 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:32 AM

You can't upload files on to the site, just a security measure. Can you talk us through what you did?
Regards,

Alan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users