Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

See Video, No Sound And Choppy Play For Firefox

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DROT

DROT

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:37 PM

Whenever I try to watch videos for trailers, etc on Yahoo the default settings are WMP 9 with the highest broadband setting yet the video is in "slideshow" form (only stills of the video go) and the sound is fine....I change the settings to mid broadband and the video streams fine but no audio. I have this problem on other sites with have built in media player and I'm not able to download. For some instances on other sites I'm able to right click video go to properties and copy and paste the location and use it as a download file. Since my IE is corrupted I can only open it from my ESPN Bottomline application and the setting for WMP on Yahoo have WMP 11 which I have but the same type of play happens as firefox.

I have Optimum Online Cable hooked directly to my computer so being slow is not the problem

I've tried reinstalling WMP 11 and nothing happened and I have the latest version of Firefox. I can't figure out the problem!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users