Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Link To Smitfraudfix

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 SmitFraudIsWrong

SmitFraudIsWrong

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:22 PM

Posted 17 April 2007 - 03:07 PM

Well, the program / trojan / deamon in digital format called SpyLocker has been causing quite some problems lately; I found a very useful tutorial on this site, but there's one little problem; All the links on this site ( and the web, too ) seem to have died. I can't download it anymore, or atleast they're broken. Now, I've been getting a regular pop-up every 3 mins that tells me to buy a full pack ( etc etc etc ) and by now I know its a fake. I just need SmitFraudFix to get rid of it....only problem, I can't get it. Anyone got another link? ( mirrors on S!re's site are all down, too ) Direct link maybe? Or can you send it to my mail adress? Send me a PM or just help me out here, its a crappy life atm.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 PM

Posted 17 April 2007 - 04:27 PM

Hi,

There was a bug in smitfraudfix and has been pulled, but that has been fixed now, so try to download it again now :thumbsup:
(Or just wait for an hour - not sure if the developer already re-uploaded it after the bug has been fixed)
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#3 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 PM

Posted 26 April 2007 - 03:33 PM

Since there is no feedback anymore, I assume this issue is resolved ... so, this Topic is closed.
If you need this topic reopened for continuations of existing problems, please request this by sending me a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users