Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

School Shooting In Virginia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#1 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 16 April 2007 - 01:49 PM

I just saw a new special report at 12:43 Central Time of a school shooting in Virginia. It's said to be the largest/deadliest shooting in U.S. school history.

But there is some mighty strange things going on here. Let me point them out to you.

No#1. Each school shooting is becoming the worst in US history.
No#2. This is the second event (1st one 9-11-2001) where there is someone there with a camera, just before the incident happens, but get just enough info, then the camera goes off, or otherwise, you see no more.
No#3. The person filming this incident just happended to be sitting where he was, with his camera focused directly where the incident was about to happen, then the incident happens, but you don't see the person moving to take cover,,, after seeing, and hearing the suspects shooting into the building. He doesn't say anything into the camera phone, all you hear is the shooting and the wind blowing. He makes no attempt to descibe what he's looking at or anything to help law officials.
No#4. Although it's just in, why did the news show just that part, and show police arriving (the news reporters are ALWAYS there before anyone else) but then turn it back to the regularly scheduled program.

This was the biggest flaw I ever saw in television news. This was a planned incident, and I know many reasons why it was planned. It just shows it, right on the news itself. Just look out side the box, and you'll see that what you do see on the news isn't real.

They are moving on with the National ID cards, and this incident ties into it. Because they have all public schools on the agenda to be undertaken by the military. Believe it or not... but true... not unless the military is lying in their own reports.

Do any of you know that under the Martial Law, and under school notes, that you've probably overlooked states that in case of Martial Law, for example,

a. you will not be able to come and pick up your child from school.
b. every-single government employee will be locked inside of his/her work place, with armed military to make sure you don't leave
c. your children will be bused away to an undisclosed location, and you can not go there to get them, as long as Martial Law is effect, even if it's for years.
d. schools have passed those notes to children to take home for the parents to read. They require no signature, or return. They are telling you what they can do with your children.

If you can put your child in private school, do so. If you can home school your child, do so. Your child is better off with either of the two choices. And if you notice, you never hear about these events in private schools, and that's because the government has no authority over them and the government can't run them. There is a big difference in life, for the better when the government isn't involved, and that's a FACT!!!

Also, in case many of you don't know this yet, the military have been visiting public schools, and from the reports that I've read, they've also had the classrooms locked, with armed military guards outside the doors in the hall ways. They have been showing children films on how they need to be conditioned to be tough and strong, by showing them Nazi films, torture films, and brainwashing films to our little children.

Deny what you want, debate what you want, and argue what you want... I know the truth, and I know I'm not the only person that has access to this information. Trust, but verify.

You people better wake up. All my children are out of school, so I don't have that issue with public schools. But, as usual, the word gets spread to all, and if you respond to the heed, that's good. If not, that's on you. But never in your life say you weren't told so. All I can say is trust your instincts. Do what you can do now before it's too late. They are going to declare public schools straight-up military property soon. It's in the makings already. And when they put their Martial Law plan into effect, when they tell you can come to get your child, you will then be held there too, against your will, along with your child. I'm telling you. It's clever. It's slick. And it will work for them.

Stop denting the truth, and stop giving excuses for the things you see happening around you that is going to ultimately affect you too in the long run. Knowledge and information is your 1st key of defense.

This is real information especially for all you people that still have children in public schools. Just ask your child's school to show you a note that states what happens to your child in case of an emergency. You'll be shocked. I already have actual letters from a few schools from various states. Trust me.. you don't want them to declare an emergency with your child in school and not allow you to come pick up your child.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2007 - 02:30 PM

I am not going to reply to this topic further other than to say that I feel you are absolutely and completely wrong. A tragedy can be a tragedy without it being planned by the media or the government.

#3 Baloo

Baloo

• Members
  • 243 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 16 April 2007 - 02:37 PM

Walkman I think you have been watching too many X-Files reruns. SUre it seems too convenient that there was someone there with a camera phone and granted it could have been planned to some extent but not by the media or the government.
When life hands you lemons squeeze the lemon juice right in his eye!

#4 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:06 PM

Walkman

Have you no reverence for a tragedy? The poor ones who are dead seem to be nothing but a means to an end for your conspiracy theory. Why is it so odd for someone to have a camera phone on their person?

All I can say is that I feel your post is very crude. You could have just spread the news by linking to the story. You wanted to do more than that though I see.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:40 PM

Two major things of note from the following news item snippet.

A gunman opened fire in a Virginia Tech dorm and then, two hours later, in a classroom across campus today,

One: there was a two hour period in which every news outlet with capability swarmed in for news on the first incident.

Two: What does a university shooting have to do with parents picking up children that you allude to. I could see if this was a Elementary or High School tragedy, that you would make a tie in. But this is a university and your connection is weak at best.

For you to use a tragedy such as this to further your personal platform about government actions and methods is quite pathetic in my opinion. You could have just as easily made this post without the tie in to a current event, such as you did regarding RFIDS.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2007 - 04:06 PM

You are turning a tragedy into a conspiracy. People died. Innocent people. Families are getting phone calls telling them that their child is dead. Rescuers are seeking the injured and dead while they wonder if a secondary device is lying around waiting to kill them. I see no purpose in turning this into anything besides what it is... senseless murder.

May we remember those who lost their lives today...

rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#7 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2007 - 04:13 PM

I don't think we should imply anything is a conspiracy until we get more of the facts.

However, at this point, even with much of the information still not know,

I believe we can certainly label this situation as a tragedy.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#8 Iodine

Iodine

• Members
  • 265 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2007 - 04:27 PM

Well said Rigel, I echo your sentiments exactly.
May,as you have so apptly put it, remember those who died and their families. I know my thoughts and prayers will be with them.
Tell me and I forget ;Show me and I may remember;involve me and I"ll understand.

#9 blueandgold04

blueandgold04

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 16 April 2007 - 04:34 PM

I read about this story this morning, and I was deeply saddened. What is so wrong with folks that they want to go around and murder innocents? Warfare and battle are one thing, but these murders are completely beyond the scope of any strategized fight. This was some @$$&ole who wanted to inflict harm on anyone in his way.

I don't necessarily believe that this was orchestrated by any group (even the Illuminati, Freemasons, or Skull and Bones; Walkman, you know of whom I speak). This incident seems to be a truly inexplicable tragedy. Future evidence may point a different way, but unfounded assumptions are often fruitless.

And it should be another example to us that safety and security must be on the minds of us all, not just the select few who wear a badge. We must all try to be aware of our surroundings. Evil strikes from all angles. We must all be prepared to deal with those who wish us harm, whether they be foreign or domestic.

Walkman, I know what you are trying to say. I know you have honorable intentions. Those who would embrace the content of your post already have; those who wouldn't will have to make another decision when the time comes. However, walk softly through the land of the dead, as heavy footsteps stir the living.
"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal." -Albert Camus
"Chance favors the prepared mind." -Louis Pasteur
"If a man does his best, what else is there?" -George S. Patton

#10 Walkman

Walkman
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2007 - 04:43 PM

A tragedy is a tragedy indeed. So I would suspect you feel these tragedies have no outside influences. When you put pieces together, you'll see the truth and the patterns

I also suspect that many of you accept what you see as face value. You never question things, and you never look at it from a different angle.

Just to throw you all off for a minute... since you've all saw how the 2nd plane went into the building on 9-11, .. the cameraman on the ground that happened to have his camera focused right at the building (the only filming of it's sharpness and clarity), right before the plane came into view, you heard the sound of a plane, but the camera just stayed focused to the building, not looking around to see where it's at, nor did he have to adjest his focus or such... and before you know it, bbammm, the plane slams into the building.

You are asking "Well what does that has to do with this?". Well, if you look at the film closely enough, and go frame per frame, what was showed on the news is a plane appearing then slaming in the building. If you look closely, the plane doesn't come from the other side of the building. It just appears. If any of you have any of them, look again, and you'll see it was fabricated on tv, and we all watched and believed with our own eyes.

Guess what though?.... the real man's name is exposed, and the investigations proved that he was paid to be there and film.. and when he got paid, he left the country, because he wasn't from here. And you can hear the FEMA guy telling one of the news reporters to say something, and the reporter is asking him "Why do you want me to say that?"

If any of you look at the real, uncut, un news versions of that tragic day of 9-11, you'll see all the inside mistakes, and proof that the whole ordeal was scripted that day. And the special effects people that were doing the news feeds on the films, made plenty of mistakes that you can truly see, and it didn't come from the cameramen/women. But all of you have been trained and conditioned to believe what you see, and I'm sure you do, even if the news is actually showing it to you. you'll say it's real, because it was on the news.

Look how many people died then? Guess who's responsible for that too?.

My point is this. The news has become more and more manipulative with their reporting and their stories.

How do any of you know one of the victims weren't a target, but not to make it look at a target, get the rest of them?

How do you know the person didn't have anything to do with it? It's too obvious. it's too precise to be random.

And you all would like for me to believe that the person filming wouldn't dare take cover, hearing all those gun shots, being afraid that if he's spotted, out in the open like that that they would get him too. But then he follows them in the direction they're going, and then the camera faces to the ground, and then that was all of it.

and if it was important enough to break in on a scheduled program, they would have had the station on that report....

and it's so weird how they can confirm 30+ people already dead, yet the police aren't there, but the gunmen were, at the time they reported it. Who the heck could have counted that many people in the midst of all the chaos? Are you assuming the gunmen called the news and told them that they've just shot 30 people?

The whole thing is bogus, although people payed with their lives, just like many other incidents here in the US, and many people are used as the Patsy

Universities, elementary, colleges, are all government property, with a few schools as an exception.

Again, I do see that alot of you don't see the emerging pattern going on, and I suspect you don't want to know either. To each his own.

And lastly, when they broke the news on tv, they never mentioned the type of school, they just said the name of it and where it was at. But as usual, each news outlet will tell something different than another, and that's just to keep the public in a guessing game. No news station can all agree on the same thing they report. So, if it was a university, now I know.

We all have different views of things in life, and we all have different opinions of things. That's fine with me. Most of all, we all should have an open mind.

If you have forgotten about the past, you surely aren't prepared for the future.

#11 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,030 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:01 PM

Walkman...I wish I could laugh, because it would be good to just blow you off as another nut case with conspiracy theories ranging from the holocaust to the moon landing. How about a little compassion here, 32 people died today. 25 more were shot and some are not expected to recover. These students, their parents, and everyone else on that campus has just had their world turned upside down and all you can think of is "it's a conspiracy"?!?

Even if you believe this, you should at least have enough sense not to offend others with your diatribe at a time like this.

btw...yeah, those guys are following you. :thumbsup:

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#12 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 PM

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:07 PM

WALKMAN, i wish I could find a conspiracy, not a coincidence. however, I dont see one here.

59 years says: lots of coincidences, very, ,very few conspiracies.

I think we should spend more time thinking about the people that escaped, and hope that they have a full recovery.
The name says it all -- 59 and holding permanently

**WARNING** Links I provide might cause brain damage

#13 deuce23

deuce23

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 PM

Posted 17 April 2007 - 12:21 AM

What I don't get is why instead of making an announcement warning everyone of the incident, they sent an email instead which mostly everyone won't be able to read until they go back to their dorms or to the computer labs.
Daily Digest FreebieGossip --- AngryMidgetYo --- Sinfest --- Explosm

#14 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,030 posts
  •  

Posted 17 April 2007 - 12:48 AM

There are 2500 students at Virginia Tech, and the majority of the students live off campus. By the time that the first two students were shot in the dorm other students were already in class or on their way, there wasn't any way to contact all of the students.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#15 Umbrella

Umbrella

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:18 AM

Given that the attacks were two hours apart, I think that the university should have given a better warning. The blame partially falls on the university for not properly alerting students quickly enough of the danger. It is tragic that such an event occurred... I hope for the survivors' recovery and well-being.
--Even if I were reborn a thousand times it would not be enough to experience the world. Life is beautiful--

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users