I think you handled this matter very prudently and yes you should be ok. provding you did not open any other files which came together with that dowload.
Ofcourse you can allways follow the steps as layed out in the thread Where to start posting a HiJackThisLog
. You have to bear in mind though that it is very busy in that particular section.
What you could do is :
In normal mode, run an online antivirus check from at least two and preferably three of the following sitesBitDefenderComputer Associates Online Virus ScanPanda's ActiveScanTrend Micro HousecallWindows Live Safety Center Free Online ScanThis scanner from Trend does not require an Active X to run.
1. Detects and removes malware ( viruses, worms, trojans, etc. )
2. Detects and removes grayware and spyware
3. Restores damage caused by malware to your system.
4. Notifies about vulnerabilities in installed programs and connected network services.
5. Multi-platform support for: Windows, Linux, Solaris.
6. Easy-to-use with the Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
I suggest scan nr 1,3 and 6