Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Checkup And Slow Startup

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 JosephW1993

JosephW1993

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 PM

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:44 PM

http://alendar.net/logs/hijackthis.log
http://alendar.net/logs/BitDefender.html
http://alendar.net/logs/ComboFix.txt
http://alendar.net/logs/MWAV.LOG
http://alendar.net/logs/PandaActivescan.txt
http://alendar.net/logs/sarscan.log

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Sunday, April 15, 2007 9:20:24 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.93.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 16/04/2007
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 280395
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: standard
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
A:\
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 64687
Number of viruses found: 0
Number of infected objects: 0
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 00:59:16

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\Ahead\Nero Home\bl.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\Ahead\Nero Home\is2.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory\hpqgalry.exe.cf8dd223.ini.inuse Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\administrativeInfo.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\CB_Server_Errors.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\EXIFTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\EXIFTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.fpt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\managedFolderTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\pathnameTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\pathnameTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{4386E4C6-C60F-490B-B05B-BCAE389E202F}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Folders.dbx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{4386E4C6-C60F-490B-B05B-BCAE389E202F}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Offline.dbx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012007041520070416\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Temp\hpodvd09.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Temp\hsperfdata_Alendar\7664 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Temp\~DF3515.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Temp\~DF4B8E.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Temp\~DF51C3.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Temp\~DF5539.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\AntiPhishing\B3BB5BBA-E7D5-40AB-A041-A5B1C0B26C8F.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Alendar\UserData\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\chandir.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\chandir.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\chn.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\chn.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\D0000000.FCS Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\inuse.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\L0000004.FCS Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\main.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\prs.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\prs.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\prs_die.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\prs_die.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\prs_dnd.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\prs_dnd.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\prs_ext.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\prs_ext.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\prs_rcv.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\prs_rcv.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\storydb.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Users\Alendar\Data\storydb.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{17927160-E33D-4685-A382-4DB737FCCC4A}\RP206\change.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\ALENDAR-COMPUTE.ldb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\fwdbglog.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\fwpktlog.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\IAMDB.RDB Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\tvDebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fidbox.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fidbox.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fidbox2.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fidbox2.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ZLT00b10.TMP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ZLT00b13.TMP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\_restore{17927160-E33D-4685-A382-4DB737FCCC4A}\RP206\change.log Object is locked skipped

Scan process completed.

On startup it says: Loading Personal Settings... and it says that for about 3 minutes.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 AM

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:01 AM

Hi,

I can't see anything suspicious in your logs. The mwav scan however did create some dummy folders which have the same name as malware - but they are really created by mwav, a strange way of preventing this type of infection.

A slow startup/computer doesn't always mean that your computer is infected.
Take a look at this page:
http://users.telenet.be/bluepatchy/miekiem...owcomputer.html

Keep in mind, you have Zonealarm installed + some desktop enhancement tools. Both are known to cause a delayed startup.
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#3 JosephW1993

JosephW1993
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 PM

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:25 AM

Thank you.

#4 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:26 AM

You're welcome :thumbsup:
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#5 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:07 PM

Since this issue appears resolved ... this Topic is closed.
If you need this topic reopened for continuations of existing problems, please request this by sending me a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users