Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan Infection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 detuned radio

detuned radio

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:16 AM

hi... :huh:
i'm having some problems with my computer. :thumbsup:
first of all, today when i had done the following; i found out that a guest is already there in my computer:
* open run, enter cmd as usual
* enter "net user"
this resulted as a guest called: support_388945a0.
i have managed to clean it, by doing net user support_388945a0 /delete.
i have no idea whether this kind of problem in a computer creates huge problem, or not? well, but i have doubts since i think this would happen again.

anyway, this was the first story. the main problem is that, now in my computer there is a trojan called A0031732.exe as my anti-virus program detected. it is not cleanable. now the program moved it to a quaratine file. so i scanned my computer this time with "a square". it found out 240 files that are better to be cleaned. but there is no improvement in A0031732.exe. it is still there.

morover, recently, i am suffering from the unwanted pop-ups and my computer is slower than usual.

well, i am asking,
what is happening? :huh:
and what can i do? :huh:

i think i have to send you a "hi-jack-this" file first. if you tell me how, i can.

thank you very much... :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 detuned radio

detuned radio
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 15 April 2007 - 03:14 PM

anybody out there? ... :thumbsup:

#3 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 AM

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:44 PM

Hello detuned radio,

Please do everthing here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/
then submit a fresh Hijackthis log to this thread.

Edited by SifuMike, 18 April 2007 - 09:46 PM.

If I've saved you time & money,
please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you! You can donate using a credit card and PayPal. Thank you!

Posted Image

Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#4 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 AM

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:45 PM

Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed. If you need this topic reopened, please contact a member of the HJT Team and we will reopen it for you. Include the address of this thread in your request. If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
If I've saved you time & money,
please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you! You can donate using a credit card and PayPal. Thank you!

Posted Image

Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users