Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Guess The Dictator / Television Sit-com Character

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 no one

no one

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:31 PM

I have beat this once (and only once ) as "Lancelot Link , Secret Chimp"

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 mz30

mz30

• Members
  • 828 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 PM

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:15 PM

god i thought the questions were about me so took me a couple of goes then it got it :thumbsup:
god my head hurts.
if you don't ask ,you don't know

Posted Image

#3 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:12:19 PM

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:38 PM

Moved into the Games Forums as we don't have a Political Jokes Forum - yet.

BTW - I am G.W.Bush... argh.
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#4 no one

no one
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:03 PM

Well, I win this round. You are player number 3 to pick Ed Norton from The Honeymooners, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Ed Norton from The Honeymooners.

foiled again

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

#5 Cozy

Cozy

• Members
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:43 PM

Well, there you have it, I was wrong again. I was positive that you were Tim Taylor from Home Improvement! But you are far too clever for a puny computer like me. Now you can go and tell everyone while I sit here and try to put the pieces of my crumbled existence back together.

lol that was fun. Thanks for giving me something to do No One :flowers: I was Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) from one of my favorite t.v. shows House. :trumpet:

You won this time, puny mortal! And I fail again. I guess my parents were right, I'll always be a failure. I guess it's time to start looking for a new job.

:thumbsup: I was Barney Rubble.

Edited by Cozy, 17 April 2007 - 07:05 PM.

#6 no one

no one
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  

Posted 17 April 2007 - 07:33 PM

:thumbsup:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users