Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Google Os

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JoshT

JoshT

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 AM

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:47 PM

Google OS

It sounds pretty interesting, I sure hope the people of Google have this on their mind.

*imagines*
Wow, probably ten times better than MAC OS.

Edited by JoshT, 12 April 2007 - 08:48 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:36 PM

Well unless they can do what linux and mac could not do its just a project....

As both linux and mac have their strongsuits vs windows they just cant do all windows can and so they cant take over.

#3 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:48 PM

Well, Google officially put the brakes on the rumor of "Google Office" over the holiday season. and I wouldnt be surprised if they did the same with this rumor as well. My pick for the Next big thing in OS's is Multi Touch User Interface Another Video of same

Posted Image

#4 Mr Alpha

Mr Alpha

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:05 AM

Considering Google is busy making the OS irrelevant, I doubt they will make any moves into that market.
"Anyone who cannot form a community with others, or who does not need to because he is self-sufficient [...] is either a beast or a god." Aristotle
Intel Core 2 Quad | XFX 780i SLI | 8GB Corsair | Gigabyte GeForce 8800GTX | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude| Logitech G15 | Logitech MX Revolution | LG Flatron L2000C | Logitech Z-5500 Digital

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users