Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Outlook XP (2002)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 12 January 2005 - 06:03 AM

i went to use office XP Outlook but "Unable to open your defult e-mail addres, try again" i click ok then "would you like to open your defult system files instead" if i click no outlook closes. if i click yes it shows the system files. come up. when i click on new message it come up with "could not open the item, try again. What's wrong?

i tried detect and repair even a uninstalling and re-installing, but the same.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 12 January 2005 - 06:16 AM

Izzy,

Refer to my comment in your other XP Thread here > http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...pic=8840&st=0&#

Try and keep all your additional reporting of comments on XP to this thread now.
as it will help to figure out everything that is going on with your system.

And again refer the HJT tech to these problems after their initial response to you.

Unfortunately multiple posts/threads will not get your problems fixed any quicker.
It may slow things down because of confusion inherent in such.

regards,
~Koan

Edited by KoanYorel, 12 January 2005 - 06:17 AM.

The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users