So far, so good with my personal update ... I use all 3 major browsers to test newly developed web pages and for complimentary functionality
Opera 9.20 - Security Release
Key security changes
* Fix for character encoding inheritance issue with frames, which could enable cross-site scripting. See the advisory.
* Fixed an issue regarding handling of FTP PASV response, as reported by Mark at bindshell.net
* XMLHttpRequest now treats separate ports on the same server as a different server. Issue reported by Egmont Koblinger.
* Fixed an issue where scripts could continue to run after leaving the page, as reported by Herrmann Manuel.
* Skandiabanken.no's message about successful certificate installation is now shown.