Posted 11 April 2007 - 05:59 PM
This is a totally new one to me... about a week ago, everytime I went to right-mouse click, the context menu would take a while to drop down. As of yesterday, it stopped working completely. There seems to be next to noting on this subject on the web so I came here to see if anyone has a possible solution.
The left mouse click work fine, no lag, the batteries are fully charged, the mouse works fine on another systems I have.
It is a MS Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth. I state this because a also have a Logitech Trackman Marble+ plugged in that does the job for me temporarily and the right mouse works fine on that one. So I suspect it could be a Bluetooth problem.
FYI, I also started having the Generic Host Server need to close and svchost.exe problems as well about a week ago. They are possibly all related to each other