Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Does Anyone Know A Number For Hp Tech Suport That Goes Directly To Us Rep?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bloomcounty

bloomcounty

• Members
  • 672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:17 AM

I know this isn't the correct category to post in, so if a mod could move this to where it should go, that would be great. I wasn't sure where -- thanks! :thumbsup:
-----------------------------
I've got an HP laptop and am extremely frustrated by the outsourced tech support people that merely use a manual and have no knowledge themselves, and... well, no offense is meant by this, but... their accents are usually so thick you can't understand anything they're telling you, and it ends up being no help at all. (Not sure how they supposedly win all these awards for Customer Service when my experience was been consistently terrible...) :flowers:

Apparently, if you complain enough and go through getting disconnected a bunch of times, you can EVENTUALLY get connected to someone in the US... maybe.

Anybody have a number that's a direct line to the tech support people in the US? I figure it's gotta exist somewhere...

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 11 April 2007 - 10:22 AM.

My stats: Windows XP Home SP2; Firefox 3.0.14 w/ Ad-Block Plus; IE 6.0 (used only for monthly Windows Critical Updates); ZoneAlarm 6.1.744.001 Free; AVG 8.5 A/V Free; SuperAntispyware Free 4.28.1010

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users