Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is There A Way To Make A Dvd Have A Feature Where I Could...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Temo

Temo

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 AM

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:30 PM

<sorry To long for the title>
Is there a way to make a DVD have a feature where I could press the menu button and be send to a movie.

Like if I am viewing a movie and i press the Main Root button I get send to another movie on the dvd?

What software should I use?
The biggest pain in this world is Debuging!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 AM

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:54 AM

There are only two ways (that I know of) that will work.

no#1. You will have to take all movies together, then convert them to dvd format, and then create menus that will load each movie you click on.

no#2. Get a DivX player, and fit as many movies as you can on disc. When you insert the disc, it'll automatically bring up a menu with all the movies listed. Just select which movie you want to watch.

Depending on how long, and how many movies you're talking about, no#1 will be the hardest to do, but it can be done because I have dvd's I put together like that too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users