Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mplugin Error

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mikeb4894

mikeb4894

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 08 April 2007 - 09:24 AM

I have Itunes 7.1 and was very happy about it. I was on itunes when I thought It would look good with a skin on it. So I typed in itunes skins an it brought me up a download link to MPlugin so I downloaded it. It downloaded fine but when i went to open itunes it gave me the error message,
''The procedure entry point RegEnumValueW could not be located in this dynamic link library MPlugin.dll.''

I looked at some forums on the internet and found out that Mplugin wasnt compatible with Itunes 7.1. I got a bit annoyed :thumbsup: and went to:
my computer,HDD(C:),programme files, Itunes.
From there I deleted Mplugin and everything todo with it.
I thought that it would be allright and I would be able to open my Itunes again, but when i went to open it it gave me a different error message saying that it could not locate MPlugin.dll.

I went back to the forums and it said that reinstalling Itunes might work but i first went to www.apple.com/itunes
and downloaded itunes 7.1 again but it still told me that it couldnt locate MPlugin.dll.
So i got the packaging my ipod came in and got the installation cd and installed it bout once again it told me it couldnt locate MPlugin.

So now I cant open my itunes! :flowers: .

Can someone pleaze tell me what i can do to get my Itunes Back!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

Set your computer back to the day before you installed the Mplugin, by using System Restore. Be advised you will lose all installs and data from the time of the Restore Point to date.
If you choose a week old restore point you will lose one week of work, unless you have it backed up off of your computer on CD, flash drive, floppy, or another medium.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 mikeb4894

mikeb4894
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 08 April 2007 - 03:42 PM

wow thanks your awsome :flowers: :thumbsup: :trumpet: :inlove:
thats gonna come in handy in the future aswell when i muck up my computer again like i allways do

Edited by mikeb4894, 08 April 2007 - 03:44 PM.

#4 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 08 April 2007 - 10:25 PM

Glad to help.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#5 ttoomm94

ttoomm94

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:47 PM

Set your computer back to the day before you installed the Mplugin, by using System Restore. Be advised you will lose all installs and data from the time of the Restore Point to date.
If you choose a week old restore point you will lose one week of work, unless you have it backed up off of your computer on CD, flash drive, floppy, or another medium.

HOW DO I DO THIS???????

:thumbsup:

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,723 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:53 PM

All About System Restore in WinXP - http://bertk.mvps.org/

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users