Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xbox 360 Controller For Windows Pc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 AM

Posted 07 April 2007 - 11:06 PM

I have an xbox 360 with two wireless controllers. I want to try playing some games using one, but I can't get it to work. I installed the drivers, and pinnacle.

I was thinking what one of my problems would be is that its a wireless controller, and I'm trying to use it with the plug and play core to charge the battery with? When I plug it in and turn it on the light for the plug and play connector turns on red, but the light on the controller just keeps flashing.

So is it not possible to do this? Also, so I don't have to buy a whole new controller could I just buy a wireless connector for pc? Thanks in advanced!
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 PM

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:08 AM

with some fiddling and a wireless dongle, I think you can use the wireless 360 controller on the PC, but I'm not totally sure. I'd recommend the wired one just because it would probably pose less of a hassle as all you have to do is plug it in and install the driver.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users