Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Valid Music File

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ddude58

Ddude58

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:35 AM

I am trying to put a song in a slide show I made with photo stoy 3
I can get the song I want from a cd that I made and it plays really good but when I try to add it to photo story 3 it comes up invalid music file. How can I take a cd and make it a valid msuic file?
I tried playing it with my mike on and when I view the show it plays but but only on the first picture. I want the song to play for all the pictures as they go from one to another. I hope I explained this right.
Thank you for what ever help anybody can give me.
David

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:35 AM

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:59 AM

Hello,

Can you copy the audio file of the cd using media player or other copying software?
If you have the file on your computer, it will get rid off a few complications.
regarding the song not being played correctly, you need to set it so that it will play for all slides. click on the picture where you wish to begin adding music.
select your music file from the “select music” button. Music files must be mp3, wave, or windows media files. here is a useful photo story guide. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/d...firststory.mspx
Regards,

Alan.

#3 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:23 AM

You need to get a small piece of software like Audiograbber [ Download ] which will convert very easy CDA files into MP3's. Make sure you will get the lame plug in for high quality. If you need any help just post back

#4 Ddude58

Ddude58
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:36 PM

thank you guys for all the help.
autograbber was just what I needed
David

0 user(s) are reading this topic