Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xbox Live With Xbox

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ComputerMan23

ComputerMan23

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 PM

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:01 PM

im getting xbox live this monday, am i able to use xbox live with my orginial xbox?

am i able to play halo 2 with my xbox and play against my friends with their 360s?

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:22 PM

As long as you have Xbox Live Gold you can play online on your original Xbox. the Online Gameplay abilitystays around for along time. DreamCast and Sega Saturn online was still up last I checked (although i believe they are now run through the Xbox servers). The biggest issue is are ther other players wanting to play. For Halo 2 there are still a good many players out there but for some older or less popular titles players are getting few and far between.

Posted Image

#3 ComputerMan23

ComputerMan23
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:58 PM

yeah thats good then. i didnt want to buy a 360 as i need money for my first year at college in the fall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users