Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nfs: Most Wanted

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Venek

Venek

• Members
  • 293 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:09 AM

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:26 PM

Hey,

Playing this game with a Force Feedback 2 joystick, only it's WAY too much force. I turned it down to low in the hardware properties, but that didn't do anything. The only option (it seems) in the game is turning rumble on or off. Wanted to know if there's a way to adjust the force feedback within the game, I'm guessing not unless I were to edit some file in the game folder.
UberGeeks of the world...UNITE!

Uh guys? Wanna take your eyes off that screen for a second? Raise the mice? Battle cry?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users