Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Office

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 carnivalofsorts

carnivalofsorts

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 AM

Posted 03 April 2007 - 07:47 AM

Greetings one and all,

Back to pick your extensive knowledge once again!

Something came up in the office today ...

As some of us arent the greatest typists in the world, there's occasionally the problem where caps lock is accidentally left on.
If it was to happen that i've typed a couple of lines of text looking at the keyboard instead of the screen, and then glance up to find that everything is in UPPER CASE LETTERS - is there a way to quickly change it back to lower case without deleting it and re-typing ??

Cheers Guys
If there really was a god, then why is my ass the perfect height for kicking ???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:05:44 AM

Posted 03 April 2007 - 07:53 AM

In Word 2003, 2002, and 2000, select the text you want to change (hilite it), then in the Format menu, click Change Case.

This is the only application I'm aware of.
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#3 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 PM

Posted 03 April 2007 - 07:58 AM

I don't have Office on the computer I'm currently using, but I think in Format, Font you can select lower case.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#4 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,636 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:05 AM

To help prevent it happening in the first place, see this Tip thread: http://tinyurl.com/3yvtnt

The thing about people

is they change

when they walk away.--Mipso

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users