Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Removing Incredimail

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 shropwhite

shropwhite

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 AM

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:19 AM

i want to get rid of incredimail but thisd keeps coming up when i try to unistall it.cannot delete imApp.exe: access is denied please help

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 02 April 2007 - 11:45 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 keithy397

keithy397

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 AM

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:57 PM

It probably means you have to sign on as Administrator.
Cheers

Keith

#3 Chuckquest

Chuckquest

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:56 AM

I have the same problem with "Incredimail", i.e. I delete it, dump trash, do search on computer, can't find it, yet after a shut down of WINDOWS, a "incredimail_instalation" shows up again? How can this be elemininated?

Moderator "Animal" said this question was moved to "more appropriate forum" - which forum would that be?

Thanks for help - - Chuck

"i want to get rid of incredimail but thisd keeps coming up when i try to unistall it.cannot delete imApp.exe: access is denied please help"

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

#4 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:52 AM

These IncrediMail Removal instructions by OE updates should do the trick.

Be sure you back up your registry before any changes/editing.
How to Back Up The Registry.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,068 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 31 May 2007 - 01:49 PM

To Chuckquest: This is the more appropriate forum. The question was originally posted in an incorrect forum and the post would not have gotten all the views it could have, so I moved the post. That was the purpose for the edit.

Additionally it is proper forum ettiquite to start your own topic and explain you problems although it may seem similiar to the original persons post. That way when getting assistance it is directed to you alone. Also that helps everyone to not be confused as to which person is being asked a question, or given an assistance instruction.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users