Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected By Avkiller.c And Delf.amb And More...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dantes

dantes

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:32 PM

hello,

i've read most of the manuals here, and tried my best to scan and recover my pc. problem is, since i got infected by those trojans, i cannot use my antivirus/antispyware programs. they are instatnly closed as i open them. so i can't use AVG, Hijackthis, and others. i m not able to open websites that are connected to antivirus programs, with some exceptios.
though i cant download and install them on my pc, even on safe mode - i managed to scan the pc online using Panda Active scan and bit defender. those have found hundreds of trojans and spywares on my computer.
although they have deleted quite a few, i stll cant access AVG , Hijackthis, and certain websites, including some of the forums here like Hijack this log Analysis (typical AVkiller.C work...).

please advise me on how to clean my computer, and get rid once and for all of those pests.
i've added some examples of the viruses found during the scan : (some could not be deleted)

Panda's Active scan found:
Virus:Trj/Downloader.MOW Disinfected
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bxjoqoiabbjn.dll
Bit Defender has discovered, but could not clean :

C:\WINDOWS\system32\vpxyofsugazx.dll
Suspected of: BehavesLike:Trojan.WinlogonHook

Disinfection failed

Delete failed

C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlnxqkxrfww.dll
Suspected of: BehavesLike:Trojan.WinlogonHook

Disinfection failed

Delete failed

C:\WINDOWS\system32\hjthis101.dll
Infected with: Trojan.AVKiller.Agent.C

Disinfection failed

Delete failed

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipmnipmqsxye.dll
Infected with: Trojan.Downloader.Delf.AMB

Disinfection failed

Delete failed

there were literally hundreds more - but they were deleted by the scanning program. those above are still causing trouble.
i'd appreciate your suggestions and help.
thanks
Dan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:37 PM

Posted Image to BC

You have a nasty infection on hand Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Delf.pa (Trojan.Stwoyle) You will not be able to run HiJackThis unless a special tool will be utlised. Please post the panda report in the HiJackThis forum here and they will help you. This is a sophisticated tool which needs expertise

#3 dantes

dantes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:49 PM

Please post the panda report in the HiJackThis forum here and they will help you.

hi Fozzie,

thanks for the diagnosis, and your time.
i've posted again in HijackThis forum, though through a diff pc cause i cannot access it from here.
hope it will be resolved...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users