Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Screen Goes Black?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 role2682

role2682

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:31 AM

I have a Nvidia Gforce 6600Gt video card and over the past week my screen keeps going black. Its hooked up through DVI to HDMI to my TV and also VGA to my tv (dirffent inputs). I have it like this way because the DVI doesn't get a picture till windows boots(DVI max res. 1920x1080, VGA max res. 1366x768). When the picture goes black on DVI I stil get picture through the VGA but I cant play any video. My video card is running at 57-63c, so i dont think its over heating. Any Ideas or do I just need to replace my Video Card.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users