Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unlocker 1.6.1 I Need Help Please I Hvae Important Stuff On Comp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kambopip

kambopip

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 AM

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:16 AM

anything i open it says no locking handle found
please help me
what do i do to get rid of this
i got this program by dling something off limewire - . -
i was dling msuic and outta no where all my exe program stop working help helph elp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kambopip

kambopip
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 AM

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:22 AM

yeh what do i do to get rid of this please help me out i cant open any exe programs and im not connected to net any more - . - arghh HELP!!! i was only dling msuci and this happan on lime wire - . -
HELP PLEASEEEEE i beg u pelase~!!!

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,508 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:17 AM

You may have what some refer to as the "hostage trojan". Have you had a demand for payment of a ransom? Look at info in the two links below.
http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/162
http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0.ht...ssageID=2002837

You may be able to post a Hijack this log in the Hijack this forum by changing the name and the file extension.
Scroll down to instruction #9 in the link below. It will install in the proper location and is self extracting.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/
If you have a problem getting HijackThis to run, try renaming it to something else like "myscan". If needed you can also change the .EXE to .BAT, .COM, .PIF, or .SCR. All all are valid for renaming it.

If you can't get on the internet then you will have to load Hijack This on to a floppy,etc. from another comp.
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users