Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Comp Lockup

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Strike_Freedom

Strike_Freedom

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:18 PM

whenever im on phantasy star online blue burst while downloading with azureus and limewire sometimes lately it will lockup solid, it only started to do this in the last month or so. Sometimes it even locks up while just running limewire and psobb. I'm running xp pro with a gb of ram, 3.0 processor. Any ideas? I tried event viewer but nothing is listed for when it locks up, it's probably because I have to hard boot everytime and then run disk check. Also, when it locks up it makes a weird brrrrrrr sound that wont stop until i force it to boot.

Edited by Strike_Freedom, 30 March 2007 - 07:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Strike_Freedom

Strike_Freedom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:50 AM

last night I only had music and psobb running, and when I closed psobb and clicked on my music program as it was closing everything locked up solid again, same sound as before too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users