Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Roxio_usbdapp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Carlwm

Carlwm

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 PM

Posted 30 March 2007 - 06:09 PM

Ok, my pc has 2 gigs of ram, and 3.2ghz cache blah blah blah, should be plenty powerful for what im doing

Adobe photoshop, WMP 11, Firefox, 2 msn windows..

but my playback in WMP keeps on skipping like a damaged cd, but all my files are crystal clear mp3's that never seemed to have bothered me before..

im wondering if this ROXIO_USBDAPP thing is causing my problems, as i cant even right click it on my toolbar..

any help would be greatly appreciated, as i have 90.5 hours of music going to waste on my HDD

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:37 PM

The only thing I'm finding on the internet, about ROXIO_USBDAPP, is that nobody knows what it is, and since it's appearance, computer performance has suffered.

I suggest you continue with the HijackThis log you have posted here:
Annoying Virus

Mention this problem to RichieUK, and see if he might have any ideas.

Since you have an open HJT log posted in the HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum, you shouldn't make any changes to your system, as that could change the results of the posted log, making it more difficult to properly clean your system.
At this point, the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

I'm closing this topic until you are cleared by the HJT Team.
If, after your log has been cleaned, you still need help, please PM a Moderator and we will re-open this topic.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users