Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spylocked Solved

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hansm14

Hansm14

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 AM

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:57 AM

[size=3]I think i fixed this.I have windows 2000 pro and rebooted it and upon rebooting clicked f8 and then when I restarted it the flashing red circle on my taskbar went away.I am hopeing it is fixed anyway.It was easier for me than having to go through the long fix programs.Good luck for anyone else who has this problem

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 diggitydog

diggitydog

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 AM

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:27 PM

I have xp media center edition, tried f8, and just booted it normally, it is still there. I have tried just about everything under the sun in the last two days to get rid of the annoying icon that has a pop up balloon every five minutes, ad-aware, windows defender, norton, etrust pest patrol, windows washer, registry mechanic, spyware blaster, and nothing works, anyone have any ideas?

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:32 PM

Give this a try:
How To Remove Spylocked And Spywarelocked (removal Instructions)
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 diggitydog

diggitydog

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2007 - 12:21 PM

Thanks for the help. The file that was giving me grief was: oyopu.dll. I changed the name and got rid of it at the directions said. Now it is gone. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users