Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Removing Ultimate Defender

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 csavoy

csavoy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:57 PM

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:47 PM

:thumbsup: I am having trouble removing ultimate defender from my computer, I have tried many different programs but no success. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am afraid to use my computer , I don't want this to snowball to a situation leading to reformat!!!!

Moved from the "XP" Forum. ~acklan~

Edited by acklan, 29 March 2007 - 11:55 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acidburned

acidburned

• Members
  • 124 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:57 PM

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:37 AM

make sure its not running when trying to uninstall.if the uninstall is corrupted,try reinstalling it and then uninstall it again.

#3 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:00 AM

Posted Image to BC

Please download RogueRemover and save to you Desktop.

* Extract (unzip) the file to a convenient location such as C:\RogueRemover.
(Click here for information on how to do this if not sure. Win 9x/2000 users click here. A ZIP file requires an unzipping utility. If you need one, download 7zip (its free).
* Navigate to the folder you unzipped the files to.
* Double click on the file named RogueRemover.exe.
* Select "Scan" and the program will walk you through the remaining steps.

If your running Win XP/2000, download and scan withAVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 in SAFE MODE

(This is Ewdio 4.0 renamed. If you already have Ewido installed, please update to this version which has a special "clean driver" for removing persistent malware.) Be sure to print out and follow the AVG Anti-Spyware Install-Scan Instructions

Edited by fozzie, 30 March 2007 - 05:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users