Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thank You Bleeping Computer!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eoin

Eoin

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:01 AM

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:07 PM

Today, my father's computer was infected with SpyBlocked (nasty little thing). So I decided, after I was able to connect to the Internet again, to search for a possible fix. I searched through Metacrawler.com and came across this site. The post(unfortunately I don't remember the name of the poster) had step-by-step instructions on the removal of this malware. AWESOME!!!!

I am an IP Support Representative for Comcast. In the past, I have freely shared my knowledge on other forums and assisted others with html, networking, and other issues. From this day forward, I will focus my attention here. Once again, Thank You.

~~~The Infamous Eoin~~~
~~~The Infamous Eoin~~~

Mammon slept. And the beast reborn spread over the earth and its numbers grew legion. And they proclaimed the times and sacrificed crops unto the fire, with the cunning of foxes. And they built a new world in their own image as promised by the sacred words, and spoke of the beast with their children. Mammon awoke, and lo! it was naught but a follower.

from The Book of Mozilla, 11:9
(10th Edition)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:01 AM

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:15 PM

Your active participation in the forums, as well as your recommending BC to your friends, is most welcome. Thank you for the compliment, and thanks for joining this great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users