Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dvd Drive Doesn't Play Disc Right

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ladykoolone

ladykoolone

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 27 March 2007 - 02:06 PM

My dvd drive doesn't play my movies right. It recognizes it and even launches the dvd player but both audio and video are running fast. The video looks like its on fast forward mode and the audio also plays fast but it also plays with an echo and choppy. This is the second time this has happened to me. The first time I just replaced the drive with a new one but that was about 3 months ago and I'd hate to have to buy another one. :thumbsup:

I've tried all sorts of stuff (mostly checking for new versions of everything) :flowers:

Please help me out if possible I'm not that computer savy!
Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 gavinseabrook

gavinseabrook

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:25 PM

Might be a problem with whatever your playing them with. What program do you use?

Gavin Seabrook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users