Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings To All!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Minddoctor

Minddoctor

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 PM

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:14 PM

Hello to all forum members:

My name is Dr. Montage James and I have been a volunteer doctor working in refugee camps located in war zones since 1971. (Without compensation).

Those of you who are my age know that wars have been going on all over the world, and I have been in just about every one of them. Those of you who are much younger then me may only know of the current wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. I spent two years in Afghanistan and two years in Iraq.

Last December I returned from Iraq, to work with Indigenous Indians of Panama. Located almost on the border with Colombia and about 450KM away from the city of Panama. I treat over 32,000 Indigenous Indians, (KUNA) who would have no medical care at all if I was not there with them. Their land being located almost on the border of Colombia is a different kind of war as there are daily shootings between drug runners from Colombia and the National Police of Panama. I have many of my KUNA Indians shot on a daily basis by accident.

I specialize in Clinical Psychiatry and acupuncture. Being I am a volunteer doctor in refugee camps the laws are some what different. I can perform minor surgery, deliver babies, or just about anything that I feel comfortable performing. If I was in private practice I would be required by law to practice, Clinical Psychiatry/Acupuncture

Always have put my life on the line for the right of women all over this world. I am a 100% advocate for the rights of women and will never tolerate female abuse in any hospital or refugee camp I set up.

Wish all the forum members the very best of health.

Minddoctor

PS: Please excuse my english grammar as english is not my primary language. I am Basque French

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 PM

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:26 PM

Greetings minddoctor, good on you and a very warm welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Cheers

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#3 newbie in hawaii

newbie in hawaii

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:41 PM

Greetings Minddoctor!
You are truly a gentlemen and inspiration to all !
Your unselfish work will bless you daily

newbieinhawaii :thumbsup:
"Ua mau ke ola o ke kai"

#4 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 PM

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:00 PM

Hello Minddoctor,

Welcome to BleepingComputer. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions or concerns, post them in the appropriate sections and someone will reply to you ASAP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users