Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Er: The Game (pc)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bigpizza2000

bigpizza2000

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 25 March 2007 - 02:43 PM

Hi
I'm getting very frustrated by this and wonder if anyone has had the same problem or knows how I can get round it...

I have installed ER: The Game on my PC, and when I try to play it I get errors in exactly the same place every time:

The two options for starting are Tutorial and Start Game... In tutorial mode the game crashes out as soon as I try to move my character on the screen, following the tutorial. In New Game mode, the game crashes when I click the 'Maps' tab to view a map of the rooms in the hospital.

I have reinstalled the game numerous times and it doesn't make any difference.

If anyone can please help I will be very grateful :thumbsup:)

Thanks,

Jen

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,259 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:35 PM

Don't know the game, but have you downloaded the updates yet? Maybe that will help....
HERE is a link to Gamespot.com and they have a couple of updates you might want to download... :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#3 bigpizza2000

bigpizza2000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:14 AM

Thanks - I had downloaded the first one but didn't realise there was two, I'll try that!

#4 bigpizza2000

bigpizza2000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:24 AM

Hmmm doesn't seem to make any difference, I've downloaded both patches into the game folder and itis still crashing out in the same place :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users