Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ati tv card?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rcomp

rcomp

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 AM

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:24 PM

Hi everyone
I'm really new to these boards, so please excuse any rookie mistakes!!lol.
Here's my problem.
I've hooked up my new ati tv wonder pro card installed all the software and hooked up the cable line, picture is great, now just no sound!!!, done all the install wizards and still nothing, I have ran the line from the tv card to the sound card in(it's a sound blaster card with 5 speaker capabilities) so is there any ideas as to what I have not done or am doing right?
thanks!!
rcomp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 AM

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:12 PM

I was just going to ask If you put the line to the sound card but you did. Just to ask you did you hook it to the right slot on the sound card? Some cards may have two ports.

Also I know that a line from your sound card goes to your CDROM or DVD drive on your pc to allow the headphones to be used if want. If the line is running up to it try switching the lines around.

Do you understand what Im saying? Just want to make sure. It just could be a mix up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users