Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Call Of Duty 2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Maceman

Maceman

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 23 March 2007 - 07:57 PM

When I press a button to walk (W, A, S, or D) it takes a few seconds before it does it. Its the same with the highest graphics setting and the lowest graphic settings. It used to work good with my old video card (PCI 128MB) but now I have a PCI-E x16 DDR3 256MB and it does this. Does anyone know why?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Fremder

Fremder

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 24 March 2007 - 04:30 PM

For the best reply you probably should ask the graphic card company, since its their product and make sure you downloaded all the updates for the graphic card.
You will not like me if I'm angry.

#3 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:49 PM

Before reading this pleas understand I have no formal computer training

My personel opinion is that this may not be a video card problem, because doing this (pressing a button then that initialises calculations and stuff) is done by the CPU... So could it the CPU that is the problem?

Would you mind listing your system specs so that we can help you better?

Klink

#4 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:55 PM

As has already been suggested, you have some other issues happening, possibly a faulty video card. You should not be having any problem running that. Of course, as was also suggested, we know nothing of your system specs. You may not have enough space on your hard drive for the swap file, you may not have the card fully seated, any number of potential issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users