Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Disappearing File Folders

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 snottydog

snottydog

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:46 PM

Over the past two weeks two of my folders in my documents folder has disappeared into thin air. They were not manually deleted. How could this happen? Could somebody please help? Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 23 March 2007 - 05:10 AM

Posted Image to BC

So you got your own Bermuda Triangle right?... :thumbsup: sorry :flowers:

PC Inspector File Recovery - Free Software Downloads and Software ... Read this and see what you can obtain back. Have you checked your PC on viruses and other baddies?

#3 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 23 March 2007 - 05:42 AM

Use the seach function and see if they have been dragged into a different folder.
FocusToonSigStreched.jpg

#4 snottydog

snottydog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:53 PM

Thanks for the info. I did a search and it they are gone. I will try downloading a recovery program. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users