Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Speakrs Aint Working.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eskuAdradit0

eskuAdradit0

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 AM

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:41 PM

Well yea.I bought this speakrs (not headphones) about 1 1/2 months ago.And I noticed just yesterday,that one of em aint working all rite.As I can see winamp says that the left one is the one thats working. and the right one doesnt work AT ALL.
I see the problem is in the input of the subwoofer.If i switch the cables.Always the input part that is down wont work.
Sorry for my poor english and i hope this is the right section.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 PM

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:50 PM

Are you saying it's always the same speaker, whether it's hooked up to be either the left or right side?

If so, the problem may be physically with the speaker, and have nothing at all to do with the PC.

If you can try those speakers on another PC, that would sure help to troubleshoot the problem.

It would also help if you tell us more - is it a 2 speaker plus sub-woofer setup or something else? Make/model of speaker system would probably be helpful, too.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users