Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Office 2003

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 calkidd

calkidd

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 PM

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:16 PM

I can not seem to get Excel to work in my Office 2003 version. I have no problems using Power Point or Word., however, when I tried to use Excel tonight it is asking me for the proiduct code. I have been using it daily for two plus years...now....no luck. I can not locate where I have stored the code. Is there a way to retrieve it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 AM

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:10 AM

Please download SIW
SIW is a System Information tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings. A utility that includes detailed specs for Motherboard, BIOS, CPU, Devices, Memory, Video, Drives, Ports, Printers. It displays information about Operating System, Installed Programs, Processes, Services, Product Key (CD key), Serial Numbers, Users, Open Files, System uptime, Users, Network, Network Shares, and more, as well as real-time monitors for CPU, Memory, Page File usage and network traffic. SIW also displays currently active network connections, Passwords hidden behind asterisks, installed codecs, and more. A standalone tool that does not require installation.

Please post back what you find there and we take it from there..

#3 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 PM

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:26 AM

You can also use Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v1.51

The Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a freeware utility that retrieves your Product Key (cd key) used to install windows from your registry. It has the options to copy the key to clipboard, save it to a text file, or print it for safekeeping. It works on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Windows Vista, Office 97, Office XP, and Office 2003.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#4 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 AM

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:22 AM

I would recommend SIW as this is one of the best tool I have come across.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users