Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Resolution Is Way To Big In Safe Mode

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 justalice

justalice

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 AM

Posted 17 March 2007 - 10:10 AM

Hi ... My resolution setting is way to big in safe mode , I can't run any of the spyware programs , I have the ATI 9800 pro (128) card , I do have the latest driver install , I'm running xp pro retail sp2 , Any idea what I can do ?
Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 AM

Posted 17 March 2007 - 12:58 PM

Don't run in Safe Mode.

Your display is normal like that in Safe Mode. That's how it is. Your computer is not using all of it's installed drivers, which includes the display, when you go into Safe Mode, and not all programs will run while in Safe Mode.

Why are you running your spyware software in Safe Mode? Do you suspect that you have a problem with your computer?

#3 justalice

justalice
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:52 PM

I don't have any problems , It's just how I always clean my computer , delete net temp files and I usually scan my drives for any type of spywares and anti- virus , I have never had this problem before until I re-installed xp clean ..

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary quote. ~tg

Edited by tg1911, 17 March 2007 - 02:25 PM.

#4 justalice

justalice
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:52 AM

BTW This is what I was looking for " Settings>Advanced, Adaptor tab, List all modes "
Thanks any ways

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users